SUNWAVES ZANZIBAR MUSIC FESTIVAL REGULATIONS
THE ZANZIBAR TRADING ACT NO.14 OF 2013
TRADE TRANSACTION REGULATIONS, 2016
THE ZANZIBAR COPYRIGHTS ACT.
THE ZANZIBAR INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY ACT NO. 4 OF 2008.
THE PENAL ACT NO.6 OF 2018
THE CRIMINAL PROCEDURES ACT NO.7 OF 2018.
THE DRUGS AND PREVENTION OF ILLICIT TRAFFIC DRUGS ACT, NO.09/2009
LIQUOR CONTROL ACT NO.9 OF 2020.
LIQUOR LICENCE AND PERMITS REGULATIONS, 2020
SUNWAVES ZANZIBAR MUSIC FESTIVAL REGULATIONS
This Regulation applies to the SUNWAVES ZANZIBAR event, organized by SUNWAVES ZZ Limited, hereinafter referred to as the Organizer. This regulation defines the rules that each participant in the event shall follow. This Regulation defines the rights and obligations in the relationship between the Organizer and the Participants of the event.
- EVENT INFORMATION
|EVENT ORGANIZER||SUNWAVES FESTIVAL EVENT DATES||WORKING HOURS|
|SUNWAVES ZZ ltd PO BOX 2474 KILIMANI UNIQUE REGISTRATION NUMBER||17thJune,2021-22ndJune, 2021. Location: Dongwe Beach, Zanzibar.||Thursday June 17th starting at 10PM – Tuesday June 22nd ending at 9AM.|
- EVENT REGULATION
- This regulation is an agreement between the Organizer and the Participants.
- The Organizer reserves the right to modify this Regulation at any time, without prior notification of the Participant. Any changes will be posted on the event’s website www.sunwaves-fest.ro and at the entrance to the venue of the event, being immediately applicable after the time of posting.
- By purchasing a ticket, the Participant acknowledges and undertakes to comply with these Regulations.
- The Organizer assures the Participant that by purchasing a valid ticket (regardless of the method by which it was purchased) he is assured the right to participate in the Event, under the conditions stated herein.
- The SUNWAVES ZANZIBAR Event is a private event and is addressed to participants only, public access is strictly forbidden.
- TICKETS, TYPES OF TICKETS AND THE PURCHASE OF TICKETS
- . TICKETS AND TYPES OF TICKETS
1.1. Tickets can be purchased online at www.tickets.sunwaves-fest.ro. Also, tickets can be purchased from the entrance to the Festival, starting from 17th June,2021 to 22nd June, 2021 for each day, as daily tickets.
1.2 The participation at the Festival can be made using one of the following types of tickets:
- Festival Pass Subscriptions – guarantees the participant access to the festival throughout the entire duration of the festival, starting with the first day, 10 pm and until the end of the festival.
- 1 day tickets – guarantees the participant access to the festival on the respective day, according to the program of each festival day, until 7 pm the next day, the hour after which the validity of the 1-day ticket ceases and the participant no longer has access to the area of festivals.
1.3 The participation at the Festival is made using one of the following types of invitations, which can be used as tickets:
- Festival Pass Invitations – guarantees the participant access to the festival throughout the duration of the festival, starting with the first day, at 10 pm and until the end of the festival.
1.4. The access for persons holding a valid ticket is 18 years.
It is strictly forbidden to sell or buy overpriced tickets or invitations. The organizers reserve the right to prohibit the access to the festival area of the persons who will be detected carrying out such activities and to confiscate the invitations, respectively the tickets in their possession.
It is strictly forbidden to post pictures with tickets or unique series of tickets on social networks (e.g. Facebook).
It is strictly forbidden to post tickets on social networks or websites of any kind.
1.9. Tickets and bracelets: Access to the festival is only based on a bracelet. Only an intact bracelet, worn by your hand, assures the participant the right to enter the perimeter of the festival. The organizer reserves the right (through its collaborators) to constantly check the bracelet both at the entrance of the festival and throughout the festival. The loss, damage or destruction of the bracelet is the sole responsibility of the participant.
In the event of damage or loss, the bracelet no longer gives the participant any right as he is obliged to purchase a new ticket or to leave the festival perimeter. Broken, neglected or glued bracelets are not valid and will not be changed by the organizers.
- . PURCHASE OF TICKETS
Tickets can only be purchased online from www.tickets.sunwaves-fest.ro, using the online payment system mobilpay. Payment is by card only. Participants will possess the access bracelet when the ticket is scanned the or in case you purchase the tickets at the entrance, when purchasing them.
- . REFUND OF TICKETS
The tickets purchased cannot be replaced and their value cannot be refunded.
- . CHANGE OF PRICES
The organizer reserves the right to change the ticket price without prior notice.
- PARTICIPATION AT THE EVENT
1.1. The access is possible only through the specially arranged areas and based on the tickets purchased online or from the entrance. All participants at the event will have an identity card on them.
If you possess festival subscriptions valid for all festival days, the access will be made upon receiving the bracelet, based on the special bracelet. They are required to wear the bracelet throughout the festival, taking care of its integrity.
1.2. Upon entering the festival, the participant is aware of this regulation, displayed in a visible place.
Access is prohibited with the following:
- pyrotechnic devices,
- blunt objects,
- knives, umbrellas,
- explosives of any kind,
- toxic or flammable material,
- Any other objects that may injure others.
In accordance with the laws in force, the participants may not bring the following objects at the festival: paralyzing spray, chains or other objects that represent a public danger.
Participants may not bring drugs within the festival, either for their own consumption or trafficking.
Participants cannot enter the festival perimeter with backpacks or large bags, they can have small bags on them.
Participants may not enter with food or liquids of any kind within the festival (except making insulin or other medication for which a prescription will be presented).
1.3. The participation at the event is at your own risk, including the following:
- people with mental or physical illnesses for which the crowded areas,
- loud noises, special sound,
- visual and audio effects, represent risk, assuming full responsibility for the damages that could be suffered by participating at the event.
- The show may also include powerful light effects, which could harm epileptic persons.
1.4. It is forbidden to enter the festival area by car, except for parking in the immediate vicinity.
1.5. The access of minors under the age of 18 to the festival IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED.
1.6. Access to animals is prohibited.
1.7. Access to the event will be as follows:
- Starting from 17th June,2021 at 10 pm
- RULES OF CONDUCT ON THE SURFACE OF THE FESTIVAL
2.1 All participants must comply with the social rules, laws and those listed in this Regulation. Participants are not allowed to carry out any activities that could endanger or affect in any way the safety or rights of the other participants.
- Using drugs or other substances for which there is no prescription;
- Trafficking or marketing drugs or psychotropic substances in the category of medicines, regardless of their origin. The consumption and trafficking of high-risk and high-risk drugs represent crimes and are incriminated by the legislation MENTIONED ABOVE.
- Bringing objects that can be considered weapons and can harm the physical integrity (knives, saws, glass objects, chains, firearms, explosives, fireworks, paralyzing spray, the enumeration is not limiting, any object found and considered to be from this category will force the owner to leave the festival area)
- Sleeping in the festival area;
- Aggressions of any kind on the other participants at the festival;
- The introduction of any liquid or food within the festival.
The organizer does not take responsibility for any damages (material or physical) caused by the non-observance of the Regulations and will be able to claim compensation for the guilty persons for its violation.
The participants are obliged, as in the festival premises, to respect and not to destroy the materials and constructions of any kind in the festival area.
2.2. During the festival, the Organizer, the Organizer’s partners or the accredited press have the right to record and photograph the event. The participants are aware that there is the possibility of appearing in such materials, without being able to make claims about the rights regarding the respective materials. The organizer has the right to use these materials, to publish them on various channels (e.g. Youtube) and to use them in advertising campaigns without compensating in any way the participant.
The participants have the right to film and photograph the areas in which they have access, but they will use these materials exclusively for their own viewing. Any distribution to the public, free of charge or onerous of the filmed materials is prohibited.
There are exceptions where artist management prohibits filming and photography.
2.3. The participants acknowledge that any commercial or advertising activity is prohibited within the festival premises without the written consent of the Organizer.
2.4. Drug use is illegal and strictly prohibited and will be punished according to the laws in force.
5. LOST OBJECTS
Lost items must be brought to the Lost & Found area (which will be marked on the festival map). The owners can recover them following the procedure of the Organizer which consists of identifying the person and the lost object. After the festival, the Organizer will keep the unrecovered objects for a period of three (3) days from the moment of delivery to the Lost & Found area and will try to return them to the owners.
The organiser shall ensure security at the festival event by engaging the services of an external reputable security company. During the event, the participants are obliged to respect the security agents, to collaborate with them and to follow their instructions in the case of an emergency.
In the event of incidents of violence or of endangering the integrity of other person’s body or property, the personnel ensuring the security may decide to evacuate the persons involved from the premises where the event takes place.
7. FIRST AID
On the territory of the festival there are first aid areas, in case of need.
8. SERVICES AND PRODUCTS
8.1. During the event, the products and services are available in specially arranged places (bars, food court). The participants undertake to use as payment methods for their purchase only the payment methods and instruments accepted by the organizers and their partners. As a general rule, the payment of the products sold at the bars inside the event will be done with card transaction or cash (in the following currencies: Tanzanian Shillings (TZS) United States Dollars (USD) & Euros (EURO), which is the mode of paying the drinks bought inside the Event Venue.
- . WARRANTIES AND LIABILITIES
- The organizer guarantees the access and use of the services within the festival of any participant with a valid ticket. The dates of the festival can be modified unilaterally by the Organizer in case of force majeure or accidental event. The festival dates will not be changed in case of minor weather conditions (rain, cloudy days, etc.).
- The organizer reserves the right to change the hours of the music program. The participant has no right to claim compensation in the case of these changes.
- The participant has no legal basis to proceed against the Organizer in case of modification of the music program of the festival.
- The organizer excludes assuming liability for damage that has occurred on the territory of the festival that was not the cause of a defective organization or neglect.
- After the participant has received the bracelet, the Organizer is no longer responsible for its integrity. The participant is not entitled to claim compensation for the loss or destruction of the bracelet.
- The organizer is not responsible for actions that take place outside of the festival area.
The organizer has the right, with immediate effect, to prohibit the access of a participant in the whole or part of the festival premises, or to request the participant to leave the festival premises, in case of violation of the present regulation or of a law in force in Tanzania.
- SIGNS AND COPYRIGHTS
- The organizer has full rights over the registered or unregistered trade names, logo, e-mail addresses, domain names or URLs, signs used in correspondence, e-mail, business cards and other materials, signs, logos, trademarks, as well as the materials, texts and all information on www.sunwaves-fest.ro or other channels that use the above mentioned in connection with the SUNWAVES ZANZIBAR event. The above mentioned cannot be copied, used or distributed for commercial purposes without the written agreement of the Organizer.
- The logos, signs and other information are under the intellectual property of the Organizer and are protected by the National & International laws in force.
- CASE OF FORCE MAJEURE
In case of war, riot, terrorist attack, demonstrations, economic embargo, accident, fire, natural disaster, earthquake, flood, major short circuit, epidemics, pandemics, official resolutions or other cases that cannot be foreseen or cannot be controlled by the Organizer or the participant, neither party is bound to comply with the obligations of this Regulation.